Acquisition & Disposition
The skills, research and knowledge to meet clients' needs
JGS is constantly reviewing the market for hard property assets across Australia.
We undertake detailed asset financial performance modelling for potential investments and property acquisitions to offer unsurpassed investment and acquisition advice
JGS is a market leader. The company consistently manages the disposal of direct property assets for more than their valuation, including a $100 million asset at the height of the GFC. We use quantitative and qualitative measures to determine worthwhile transitions to meet client mandates.
- Continuing market and asset class research and review drives JGS
- JGS directly manages assets valued at more than $1 billion and providing ongoing feedback and asset/investment analysis.
- Off market deal flows support our acquisition mandates.
- JGS is committed to the speed of execution in all that we do while maintaining excellent attention to the details.
- Our unique skillset to assess and manage direct assets makes JGS a market leader.
- JGS considered assets valued at more than $4 billion total in the last 5 years alone.
JGS identifies and executes disposition strategies and manages the sales process on significant assets. We pride ourselves on the fact that we act only in the interests of the asset owner. We have no competing interests.
Aquisition & disposition services
JGS manages the entire team of specialists including client engaged legal advisors. We have strong and deep relationships with service providers which enable us to analyse transactions quickly and thoroughly to allow investment decisions to be made as quickly as today's markets require. We are able to advise clients to say no as rapidly as to say yes.
We are adept at using our significant industry contacts to source potential deal flow for investors. We are only ever remunerated by our clients and never by the providers of potential transactions.